Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Favorites from the Day: New Pictures from NBC's Smash!!

Today I found and posted a bunch of pictures from this week's episode of Smash onto BroadwayWorld.com.

In "The Fringe," the drama ensues in this week's Smash as ridiculous shenanigans are going down involving this musical or that musical that no one can really keep track of. For real though, Smash is up to three. I feel like there needs to be a limit to that kind of stuff. Anyway, this week's guest stars include Broadway star Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray), Jesse L. Marvin (Rent), and of course there's a Will and Grace reunion as Sean Hayes joins.

Click on the meme (which actually didn't make it into the article) below to check out the full article and the other 8 pictures!

Photo Credit: NBC Smash
And it seems forever ago that I posted this on-set picture that was new at the time!


I'll savor these moments while I can, because I'm sure Smash is going under. After all, according to BroadwayWorld.com, a recent episode just recently set a show record for low viewership. We all know it's because they kicked Brian d'Arcy James off of the show (missed my feature about that incident? Read it on Singular Sensation!). It is a shame, because I love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment