Wednesday, December 19, 2012

VOICE OVER: America Crowns The Voice Champion 2012

VOICE OVER: America Crowns The Voice Champion 2012 
Last night, the Voice ended, and America finally crowned the one who can now be called "The Voice." It was a very fun night filled with ridiculous wigs (of course), crying, and even a cheesy group performance by CeeLo Green, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton. No spoilers here, but I will say that I correctly predicted at least the final two and maybe even the winner... Read this full article to find out!

The Voice Finale! December 18

It's crazy that this whole fun experience is over! It's been real, Voice peeps. Who knows what I might be recapping next... Seriously, if you know, give me a call. I have no idea. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks..
    spanish voice over

    ReplyDelete