Monday, December 24, 2012

One Day More!!!

The day before big events, I always find myself singing "One Day More" from Les Mis (check out the performance from the movie here!). And since it's one day before the biggest event of the year, I've been humming that tune all day. No, I'm not talking about Christmas, but the opening of the Les Miserables movie! So what better time to that song than today?

Since most theatre fans have seen the Tony performance, here's one you might not have seen. It's a flash-mob in a mall done by the Polish cast of Les Mis performing "One Day More." Though I don't speak the language, it's still awesome. And the best part is that the Les Mis walk seems to be a worldwide thing. Thank goodness.

Click on the picture below to watch this performance and gear up for the opening of the most anticipated movie of the year!

Ok, here's the Tony Awards performance from the '80s. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment