Tuesday, November 13, 2012

VOICE OVER: And Then There Were Ten

I'll tell you right now: I'm not about to reveal the identity of the Top Ten without making you read the whole article. That just wouldn't be fair. However, I will give you this assurance: All five of Ginge's Picks stayed on. There you go. I just told you five of the people who stayed... I guess you'd only know who those five were if you read last night's article. DO IT!!

VOICE OVER: And Then There Were Ten (November 13)
Last night on NBC's The Voice, the top three contestants from each team performed, and after the show, America voted on who to keep and who to boot off. So tonight, Carson Daly revealed The Voice Season 3's Top Ten! But of course he didn't do it at the beginning, because that would ruin the point. So all twelve of the contestants from Teams CeeLo GreenAdam LevineBlake Shelton, and Christina Aguilera came out tonight to find out their fate.

Click on the picture below to read the full article!


November 13
Side note: yes, in fact I did use the term "bad-awesome" in this article. It is a tribute to my friends who came up with it as a clean version of the usual B.A. phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment