Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome to Singular Sensation!

This blog is dedicated to the journalism endeavors of a BroadwayWorld.com intern. I edit articles (and occasionally write my own) for BroadwayWorld.com, so whenever I write something, I will post it here. I have covered many regional theatres, Glee, The Midtown Men, as well as big Broadway names like Idina Menzel, Megan Hilty, Hugh Jackman, and more.

Because of the nature of my internship, I can write about basically whatever I want. My favorite thing to do is write about people or groups whom I know personally, so if you are involved in any kind of entertainment and would like to get publicity on BroadwayWorld.com, message me on Facebook or Tweet me! Follow on Twitter or like Singular Sensation on Facebook to see not only the articles that I have a hand in, but other Broadway/entertainment news.

So if you love Broadway, keep up with this blog to stay in touch with the theatre world, and embrace your inner theatre nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment