Thursday, September 27, 2012

Favorites from the Day- Megan Hilty, Jen MacQueen, etc!

Jen MacQueen
On BroadwayWorld.com, I got to write about some local stuff, which is always great, and I got to write about famous people too! 
This was my very favorite article I worked on today. Jen MacQueen is a ridiculously talented dancer and choreographer! Her work on A CHORUS LINE last year was incredible, and I have been able to watch her tap dance... The only word for her is brilliant.  

Megan Hilty is an incredible performer. I am going to go ahead and be hipster and say that I liked her before she was a network TV star in NBC's Smash (a show about the making of a Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe). She was Kristin Chenoweth's replacement as Glinda. She was great in that, and she is wonderful in Smash!  

I love Sleeping Beauty... The Nashville Ballet will open its performance season Oct. 19 – 21 at TPAC's Jackson Hall with one of the most well-known and beloved ballets of all time, The Sleeping Beauty, with live orchestral performance from The Nashville Symphony, an impressive display of classical dance from Nashville Ballet company dancers and a youth cast of 5 to 7 year olds.


No comments:

Post a Comment